Note: To progress through this document you can simply scroll down ]
These Operational Guidelines have been developed from the Club’s COVID Safe Plan, most recent CNSW Guidelines and relevant current Government directives. The Club’s COVID Safe Plan is on display in the clubhouse.
• Nobody should attend the club if unwell, or waiting for the results of a Covid test, or have been overseas or in a designated hotspot in the previous 14 days.
• There is no longer a requirement to login using the Club’s Government issued QR Code, but members and visitors must still record their attendance on the sheets provided. This is for insurance purposes.
• The Club will provide sanitiser and wipes.
• Every person including members, visitors and contractors, must provide evidence of. or already have recorded evidence of double vaccination.
Clubhouse and Equipment Guideline
• Shared equipment, including balls, clips, club mallets, etc., should be cleaned and sanitised before and after use
• Use disposable cups for tea and coffee.
• Players who pay green fees - please put the money in the box on the table. Do not use envelopes.
Social Hire Guidelines
In addition to above:
• MAXIMUM of 50 people at the Club at any one time.
Covid19 Safe Plan Operational Guidelines